Turn your home into your own coffee shop by brewing great-tasting lattes and cappuccinos right in your kitchen. The Cuisinart EM-200 espresso maker can serve you single or double espresso in one cycle. You can either use coffee grounds or pods. Without a doubt, this unit will eke out every flavor of coffee up to the last grain giving you the ultimate coffee experience you need to jumpstart your morning. You will never go wrong in recommending this product to your friends!
Full Review of Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker
This Cuisinart espresso maker has 1050 watts power and 15 bar pressure to ensure premium coffee quality. This makes it as strong as those expensive machines in the market. It has a durable frame which is a lovely and elegant addition to your kitchen appliances. Along with it is a 69 ounce water reservoir ideal for adequate volumes of coffee.
One of the best Cuisinart espresso makers, the EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker is highly automatic and programmable according to consumer’s needs. With just one button, you can set the number of ounces the unit will process saving your time and effort. It also has a high-quality filter system for single, double and espresso pods. If you want to invigorate your morning without exerting much manual effort, then this is the best espresso maker to buy!
Quick Info and Product Highlights:
- It has a commercial steam wand for steaming milk and lattes.
- The drip tray comes with grate and is easily removable unlike other espresso makers.
- Equipped with cleaning pins for removing excess milk in the steam wand as well as condensed coffee grounds that may be stuck on the filter.
- The frothing pitcher is made of stainless steel preventing the transfer of any unnecessary flavors from other materials.
- It has filter baskets. You have t use the one cup filter for a single espresso and the two cup for the double. The pod filter basket is for espresso pods
- It can brew a single or double espresso
- Has 15 bars of pressure used for grounds or pods.
- Cup sizes are pre-programmed in this machine.
- The water reservoir is removable for easy access in filling with water.
- A frothing cup is included in the package.
- Has many user-friendly buttons for espresso functions.
- It has a manual button for pouring espresso.
- A 1-cup button for 1.5 oz of espresso and 2-cup button for double serving (3oz).
- Its program button is strategically located to set the volume needed.
Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker measures 10.6 x 9.2 x 12.8 inches; 9 pounds.
- Its steam nozzle for cappuccino or latte prevents any spillage and efficiently produces frothy coffee.
- The portafilter holder can be easily locked or unlocked for cleaning.
- The brew head easily fits in the portafilter holder.
- The steam or hot water control dial is very easy to activate.
- The machines auto start and shut-off feature can easily be used for a more convenient coffee experience.
- It can keep the temperature of the coffee hot for quite a long time.
- This machine operates noisily.
- The steamer usually takes a long time for it to start.
The chief complaint of the customer is focused on the noise this appliance makes during the process. Nevertheless, everything runs smoothly.
Average Amazon Rating: 3
There are about 138 customer reviews of this product. Most say that this gives you more than what you paid for. It makes espresso like a pro! You can view some of these comments by clicking this link.
Where to Buy:
You can buy Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker on sale through this link: Purchase now at Amazon
Not for You?
WE have other great coffee grinders that may interest you. You might as well check out the Cuisinart EM-100 1000-Watt 15-Bar Espresso Maker.